Anji Mountain AMB0300-1014 10-Feet by 14-Feet Andes Jute Rug
From Anji Mountain
Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. These rugs are expertly handloom-woven by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these simply beautiful styles. Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. It is predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products).
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1618268 in Home
- Size: 10' x 14'
- Color: Natural/Brown/Gold
- Brand: Anji Mountain
- Model: AMB0300-1014
- Fabric type: 100% Jute
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .25" h x120.00" w x168.00" l,116.00 pounds
- 2 ply handspun jute boucle handloom woven with tucked ends
- 4200 grams per square meter
- Rug pad recommended
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and optional solution of mild dish soap and water but test solution in a small inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration
- For liquid spills blot with a clean dry absorbent cloth